Imagine what you can do at Land O’Lakes. Our growth relies on extraordinary talent and boundless thinkers who are always looking for a better way and believe anything is possible. Like you, innovation and technology drive us.
At Land O’Lakes, you will also be part of a community with creative doers and dreamers, who want to make a difference. We work together combining our global perspective and direct access to the source to create practical, new solutions to meet agriculture’s toughest challenges.
Join the team at any Land O’Lakes location or with one of our retail-owners and you’ll sense the optimism, honesty and innovation that goes into everything we do. Together, we strive to feed human progress.
Job Posting Title:
Community Relations Intern
- Assist with enhancing Land O’Lakes corporate reputation through sponsorships in the Twin Cities community and also in the communities where our employees, facilities and members live and work.
- Write stories for the employee intranet site.
- Create PowerPoint presentations to utilize during employee and community events.
- Assist with all aspects of the First Run program:
- Identify food banks across the United States to receive the donations, draft invitations for employees, members of congress, etc. to attend the donation, draft media advisories and press releases
- Work with Land O’Lakes facilities on their volunteerism programs, community events and food drives.
- Work with certain aspects of coordination of our partnership with the Red Cross.
- Help employees coordinate their team volunteer events.
- Assist with programs and other community relations projects as needed.
If you have questions, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/Vets/Disabled. The company maintains a drug-free workforce, including pre- and post-employment substance abuse testing pursuant to a Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Neither Land O’Lakes, nor its search firms, will ever contact you and ask for confidential information over the phone or in email. If you receive a call or email like this, please do not provide the information being requested.
If you need to submit a reasonable accommodation request to complete the employment application process, please call the HR Solution Center at 844-LOL-HR4U (844-565-4748) M-F 8:00am-4:30pm CT.
- EOE is the Law (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- EOE is the Law Supplement (English | Spanish | Chinese)
- Land O’Lakes EOE Policy Statement
- Pay Transparency Notice
- Drug and Alcohol Policy