- Handle order flow, including taking and distributing order fills.
- Assist market analysts in the preparation of materials for programs, meetings, and reports
- Gather, disseminate, and archive market information as needed.
- Utilize the brokerage software system to assist in daily accounting of trades.
- Help perform market analysis of all commodities to support the hedging and trading decisions which maximizes profit potential while effectively managing risk of our customer base in commercial and production agriculture.
- Provide customer service to retain and expand current business plus solicit new business.
- Attain Series 3 license and be eligible for NFA registration (successful completion is required)
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Business
- Up to 2 years experience customer service experience
- Have or attain Series 3 license and be eligible for NFA registration (successful completion is required for continued employment)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other computer systems
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Previous Grain Marketing, trading, or hedging internship
- Agriculture background, grain or livestock market experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.