CentiMark is looking for hard working individuals to join our successful team.
- Large backlog of work
- Health, Dental & Life insurance
- Paid Vacation / Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match!
- Team environment
- Company Vehicle
- On the Job Training
- Growth Opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Minimum of two (2) or more years’ experience in Commercial Roofing
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
- Excellent communication, analytical, leadership, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience with: EPDM, BUR, Foam, Acrylic, Shingles, TPO, PVC, Mod. Bit. & Metal Roof Repairs
- A valid state driver’s license (in good standing)
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to work overtime and weekends, as needed
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Responsible for a crew of 5 to 6 people
- Lead and train crew with field applications
- Work with field supervisor and communicate to customers and management
- Responsible for paperwork, timesheets and ensuring CentiMark Safety policies are being followed
CentiMark is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer. We have 50 years in the industry and we are the industry leader. Visit us at www.CentiMark.com.
EOE and Drug Free Workplace
CentiMark Corporation is North America’s leading commercial and industrial roofing contractor.
CentiMark offers a full complement of new and replacement roof systems including EPDM, TPO, PVC, modified bitumen, built-up roofing, metal roofing, spray polyurethane foam and roof maintenance coatings.
CentiMark has 50 years of construction industry experience and is the industry leader in their sector.
Associated topics: commercial, director, facilities, housing property, manager, manager ii, manager iv, resident, senior care, supervise