Your tasks and responsibilities As a Chemical Process Engineer Intern you will apply engineering and safety principles in a manufacturing environment with responsibilities consisting of the application of engineering knowledge to projects within the facility.
The primary responsibilities will include:
Duties and projects designed to have the effect of reducing waste, increasing efficiencies, and streamlining processes.
Identifying cost savings
The three-month co-op assignment will be completed during Summer 2020 (May-August).
Who you are Required Qualifications:
- Students must be currently enrolled in a bachelor”s or master”s Engineering degree program and have completed their sophomore year by the start of their internship.
- Work at the Muscatine, Iowa location for the duration of the term
- Return to school upon completion of their term with Bayer to continue their program of study
• Prior Co-op or internship experience is a plus
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.