Your tasks and responsibilities • The application of engineering knowledge to projects within the
• These projects, which will be performed under the guidance and
assistance of experienced engineers, have the effect of reducing waste,
increasing efficiencies, streamlining process, troubleshooting issues,
identifying cost savings and/or updating procedures.
• This semester long Co-op assignment will take place during the
spring (January 2020-June 2020) or fall (June 2020-December2020).
• Pursing an undergraduate degree in an Engineering program
• Candidates should be in the Junior year of degree program by the start of their co-op term
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
• High degree of personal initiative
• Excellent organization and planning skills
• Ability to work well on a team and in a diverse environment
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Previous internship or co-op experience is a plus
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.