WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy operating single, tandem, or multi-axle configuration trucks and are interested in picking up agronomy and/or energy products following specified time schedules to/from the company or customer locations to achieve profitable business growth, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for a CDL Driver that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers reach their goals by transporting products in a safe and timely manner. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Operates all assigned vehicles: single, tandem, or multi axle configurations, forklifts, etc. in accordance with established safety standards and proper vehicle operation techniques.
- Performs and records daily safety checks of assigned vehicle(s) and associated equipment by conducting pre-trip inspections, such as checking fuel and oil levels, inspecting tires, lights, and brakes.
- Ensures that all deliveries and pickups are made in accordance with time schedules and performs duties in a manner that promotes superior customer service and professionalism within the company and the industry.
- Ensures that all associated documentation, such as bill of ladings, delivery slips, and invoices are completed accurately and returned to the branch location at the end of the day in order to ensure timely receiving and payment of invoices.
- Check out this video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQfNRqZVjaM
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School diploma
- Two years of revelant driving experience
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Class A CDL license with tanker and hazmat endorsements and any other applicable certification, license or permit, valid medical card, and satisfactory driving record
- The ability to work on Saturday OR Sunday
- The ability to lift 51-70 lbs.
- The ability to work in an extreme range of weather, height, and noise conditions
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We ensure that employee health and wellness matters to us!
- Drivers are guaranteed to be home daily
We offer a robust benefits package along with a 401(k) match
- Sign-on and quarterly quality bonus
WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US
This wholly-owned subsidiary operates semi-trucks and liquid hauler trailers to distribute fuels for farm, home, and industrial uses. Manito Transit is located in Bloomington, IL. Manito Transit employees play a vital role in the GROWMARK System as they transport many products in a timely manner that make GROWMARK profitable.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.