Nutrient Management Partners located in Morgantown, Indiana has been providing custom manure application since 2009. We are committed to our farm customers to be their nutrient management partner through the pursuit of excellence, exceptional service, innovative solutions, and dedication to our trade, while protecting the wellbeing of our team, our partners, our neighbors, and the environment.
We’re hiring for a full-time, year-round CDL Driver to join our team. You will be responsible for transporting manure from farm to field and moving equipment from one work site to the next.
Our ideal candidate brings
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Possess a valid driver's license and approved MVR (motor vehicle record)
- Negative 5-panel pre-employment drug screen (DOT or non-DOT) at the provider of our choice
- Insurability by our auto insurance agent
- Completed medical examiners certificate by provider of our choice (must pass CDL physical to receive medical examiners certificate)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks at once in a fast-paced environment
- Monday through Friday, occasional Saturday work. Average 40-50 hours a week, fall and spring may require addition hours per week
- Travel occasionally required – time, lodging, and food provided while traveling
- Percent of travel and work schedule based on weather, job site location, tasks, and pending job status
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds on a regular basis, stand for long periods of time on concrete, work periodically onsite (customer farms and crop fields) during inclement weather, and obtain a medical certificate from authorized medical personnel (CDL physical). The below abilities are also required: Strength (Lifting, Carrying, Pulling, Pushing, Kneeling, Crawling, Standing, Climbing, Reaching, Walking, Stooping, Balancing, Sitting, Crouching, Talking, Hearing, Seeing (near/far), Depth perception, Color vision, Field of vision