Do you have a passion for agriculture? Are you motivated and target driven? Are you looking for a challenging career that offers growth opportunities? Then you need to check out this opportunity!
ProAg, a member of Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, has an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager in our Western Region. This position offers flexibility in a work from home environment that has an immense opportunity to develop strategic relationships with current and potential producers of profitable business within the region.
- Generate new business through outside sales and marketing that supports regional sales growth and profitability and will meet or exceed the marketing goals within ProAg’s business plan.
- Develop a strategic marketing plan by identifying and meeting with prospective agents. Drive additional business through a variety of means including agency visits, social events, trade shows, and correspondence.
- Become a subject-matter expert on ProAg’s products, business and applications as well as staying up-to-date on industry trends.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility.
- Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least five years of sales and marketing experience and five years of crop insurance or relevant experience.
- Communications – Must be an exceptional communicator, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment
- Required to travel outside normal work location, travel is up to 75 percent
- For the ideal candidate to be successful –
- Must have the ability to work independently, focusing on achieving organizational goals and tasks with drive and energy to succeed.
- The ability to build trust and relationships with key constituencies is essential.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Educational requirements. The ideal candidate will have an Associate’s degree in Business, Marketing, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word). Nice to have Sales Force experience
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.