Agtegra Cooperative is seeking a Bulk Truck Driver in Jamestown, ND
Operates petroleum bulk truck to Agtegra owned sites and consumer customers. Class A CDL with hazmat, air, and tanker requirements. Must be a safe driver with an excellent driving record. Experience preferred. Training will be offered for the right candidate that does not have experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Loads and unloads tank wagon with petroleum products adhering to all Agtegra and governmental regulations.
- Operates tank wagon according to Agtegra policies and state/federal laws. Transports load over required route to proper destination, observing all traffic laws and safety regulations.
- Completes and transmits all paperwork in compliance with established Agtegra Procedures.
- Maintains vehicle cleanliness.
- Inspects all assigned trucks for defects/safety hazards before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition. (Pre/post- trip inspections.)
- Maintains miscellaneous service duties such as checking oil, water, fuel, tries, and tank related items daily.
- Give all customers prompt and courteous services.
- Completes all Agtegra Truck logs and DOT Truck logs; maintains driver log per I.C.C. regulations.
- Completes chemical logs accurately and efficiently
Education and Experience Required
- Valid Driver’s license with the ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License; Class A CDL preferred; tanker endorsement will be required, and hazmat endorsement is suggested and may be required later
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 0-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Willing to train the right applicant.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!