Bayer has been committed to radiology for more than 100 years and is a world-leading diagnostic imaging solutions provider. Finding a disease early on can have a crucial impact on patient treatment. Medical imaging can improve outcomes for patients, physicians and institutions as it accelerates the treatment, reduces hospital stays, and offers major cost savings. Bayer”s continually evolving radiology portfolio includes medical devices, contrast media, and integrated dose-management software (radiation dose and contrast dose). We oﬀer customer solutions to help healthcare teams meet the challenging needs of today’s radiology environment.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Brand Management Activation Intern – Radiology,
- Work cross functionally with various Commercial teams (both office and field based) on new product/service offering commercialization, selling tools, program maintenance promotional projects, and tradeshow execution;
- Support activation of localized US Marketing Brand Plans;
- Apply business knowledge to support monthly operational reporting;
- Support the Brand Manager(s) with day-to-day activities related to maintaining status updates, formulating project plans, assisting with documentation, leading meetings, and working with breakout teams on specific topics.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Enrollment in a Full-Time Bachelor’s degree program with a focus in communications, marketing, public relations or a related field;
- Must be enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university;
- Must have completed at least the Sophomore year of undergraduate studies;
- Must be a full-time continuing student (i.e., enrolled in school for the next term – Fall 2020);
- Must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) in the summer months;
- Strong written and communication skills;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills including an ability to interact with and establish good working relationships with diverse individuals;
- Advanced PC skills; experience with using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Leadership and critical thinking skills demonstrated through involvement in previous work experience, extracurricular, and/or community service activities.