Ability to palletize cases according to the proper pallet patterns.
Ability to check for accurate code dates on the labels, proper package integrity and proper working case labeler and taper.
Ability to supply lines with packaging material.
Ensure that proper pallets are being utilized for product being palletized.
Ability to prepare pallet tickets.
Ensures charging of pallet jacks and conducts the pre-start inspection of pallet jacks and completes documentation that is required for any repairs needed.
Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
Responsible for food safety.
Additional duties as assigned.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds independently.
Ability to have basic knowledge of computers.
Ability to bend, squat, stoop, kneel for extended periods of time.
Ability to withstand exposure to a wet and noisy environment.
Ability to work safe and sanitary manner.
Ability to read, write and speak in a proficient manner and communicate effectively.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to be detail-oriented.
Ability to acquire certification for powered industrial equipment.
Ability to comply with Safety, GMP, and safety policies and procedures.
Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.