Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Do you have high attention to detail?
Do you have strong communication skills?
We are excited for you to apply to our Associate Crop Insurance Sales Specialist position. This sales position is in Sandusky, MI. This position is an integral part of our team that is responsible for selling and servicing crop insurance products to farms on a needs basis. Our Crop Insurance Agents also assist in the development and implementation of crop insurance sales plans and provide technical guidance and product support to the Customer Teams in assigned regions. The incumbent may also be asked to conduct individual and group product educational demonstrations.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
GreenStone is a financial institution with over $10 billion in assets and customers ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses. Our employees have a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country.
This position requires…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the agriculture or in the insurance field with an agriculture background.
- Must acquire and maintain an insurance license for crop insurance sales and meet all State and Federal annual requirements.
- 40-50% daytime travel within assigned territory.
Here's What We Can Offer You…
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
*** Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter