- Ensure an excellent level of customer service and store standards are maintained.
- Perform shift and daily paper work and conducting banking functions.
- Assist with the hiring, supervising and working with the staff to accomplish daily tasks as well as provide continued training and documentation of incidents as necessary.
- Interaction with other associates and ordering
- Cultivate and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 plus years of retail experience
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Retail management experience
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. Cenex®, the energy brand of CHS is dedicated to bringing solutions to market that meet a broad range of needs. We fuel cars and buses, keep farm equipment and fleets running smoothly, and heat homes across the country. It’s a brand that’s rapidly gaining popularity across America with 1,400 convenience stores, including our Cenex Zip Trip stores, expanding list of propane retailers and our innovative lubricants and alternative fuels. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, and Sexual Orientation employer.
CHS Cenex® offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.