Braum’s Dairy in Tuttle, Oklahoma, is looking to hire an experienced Assistant Dairy Farm Manager. We have a 50 year reputation for the highest quality milk and dairy products. We have approximately 10,000 milking cows that are milked twice a day in our milk parlor. This position works with the owners, dairy manager and other members of the management team to manage dairy herd health, feeding and treating of animals, cleaning and maintenance of animal quarters, equipment maintenance and other animal husbandry duties.
Compensation is based on experience.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of health technicians, feeders, bedders, maternity, nursery, milking machine operators, and other supporting staff
- Promote safety and professionalism at all times
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience managing a successful dairy with a track record of producing the highest quality milk
- Trained in artificial insemination techniques
- Knowledgeable in disease control, have the ability to identify illness, injury treatment, pregnancy checking and other animal health activities
- Knowledgeable in dairy nutrition
- Able to manage and motivate employees through positive leadership
- Able to communicate successfully with a broad spectrum of individuals to maximize safety, quality and production
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!
For questions, please call 405.228.4603.