Your tasks and responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this role, Assistant Brand Manager Intern, are to:
- You will be tasked with a summer-long business critical project, along with various day-to-day brand responsibilities including business performance analytics, consumer promotions, advertising and a multitude of other interesting projects;
- You will gain knowledge of and interact with professionals within Advertising, Customer Development, Innovation, Finance, Marketing Research, and Packaging Design. Assistant Brand Management Interns report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key findings to senior business leaders. The program is designed to provide you with a unique experience that offers a collaborative environment, educational opportunities, and exposure to management;
- Past projects have included: developing a partnership strategy with brick and mortar retailers to drive omni-channel sales, evaluating and designing a social media influencer campaign, and creating a cost-effective education strategy for health care professionals;
- Internship is located in our corporate headquarters in Whippany, New Jersey.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Demonstrated leadership through an ability to manage projects, establish and deliver goals in a team or independent environment and work successfully with diverse team members while working within a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Graduate student pursuing a MBA or Master’s degree (concentration in Brand Management or Marketing is preferred);
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in an MBA or other business‐related graduate program and planning to obtain their degree between December 2020 and June 2021;
- Candidate must have permanent work authorization in the U.S. to be considered for positions with Bayer.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.