The A&R Capital Costing Analyst is a member of the NA A&R Capital Costing team. This team services all NA businesses. This position will focus on activity in the CASC Enterprise.
This is a key role focusing on data management, reporting and financial accuracy, consistent capital project accounting processes and compliance with gaap and tax guidelines.
• 60% – Partner with CASC Business (Finance and Operations), CBS, Tax, and Corporate FP&A to ensure capital spending and fixed assets are accurately accounted for within CASC.
• 25% – Coordinate resources available for FIBI businesses for project accounting services. Includes training, systems, reporting tools and alignment with other functions as necessary.
• 15% – Maintain internal controls for contractors and project activity, including construction contract execution, audit to policies, scorecard reporting, etc
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 2 years of accounting experience.
• Working experience with computers and in Excel or other spreadsheet applications.
Abilities / Success Factors
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, within multiple levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects effectively.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to internal controls.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Experience with accounting systems including SAP and/or JDE.
• Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills.
• Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.