GreenStone Farm Credit Services is an $8.5 billion financial services institution with 550 employees in 36 locations throughout Michigan and northeast Wisconsin. GreenStone provides short term and long-term credit to our customers, as well as a variety of other products and services, such as crop insurance, life and disability insurance, accounting services, tax planning and preparation, and appraisals.
As an Appraiser in Little Chute, WI you will conduct real estate and personal property appraisals to support client appraisal needs. Conduct market surveys and collect real estate and personal property sales information to support appraisals and asset valuation for Door, Kewaunee, and Manitowoc counties. Properties vary in size and range from agricultural commercial properties, land loans and personal property loans on larger acreage.
- Conduct quality real estate and personal property appraisals responsively to support client appraisal needs.
- Conduct market surveys and collect real estate sales information to support appraisals and asset valuation
- Provide input to Association for enhancement of the appraisal process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of rural appraisal experience
- Formal appraisal training through, and membership in, a professional appraiser’s organization that is a member of the Appraisal Foundation.
- A working understanding of and ability to apply the general appraiser proficiencies.
- Must be licensed as a state certified general appraiser who has satisfied the requirements for certification by a state or territory whose requirements for certification meet or exceed the minimum criteria for certification issued by the Appraisal Subcommittee of the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council.
Here's What We Can Offer You…
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- Student debt repayment program