Responsibilities to include chemical and fertilizer application, plant food mixing, transportation and crop management. Strong preference for someone with computer and GPS systems knowledge, however, will train the right candidate.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining spray equipment.
- Operate and maintain fertilizer and chemical equipment.
- Perform necessary maintenance.
- Blend and apply fertilizer and chemicals according to labeled directions or recommendations.
- Assist to achieve accurate and efficient unloading and delivery of products.
- Scout fields to help determine appropriate chemical and fertilizer recommendations as necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
This qualified individual must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, possess excellent team work and people skills, and looking for a rewarding position with a growing company . Must have a good driving record and either have their CDL, or are in the process of obtaining a CDL license. Must also be able to obtain a Hazmat endorsement with the help of Agtegra.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!