As an Applicator at Central Valley Ag, you will be responsible for the application of agronomy products and to perform needed maintenance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs custom application of fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides with dry
and liquid machines.
2. Responsible for upkeep and repairs of the application equipment they operate.
3. Understands and complies with safety and governmental regulations.
4. Takes customer orders at liquid, chemical and dry plant.
5. Loads and unloads fertilizer as required at liquid and dry plant.
6. Loads and unloads chemicals at liquid plant.
7. Loads and unloads corn, soybean and alfalfa seed products.
8. Maintains levels at liquid and dry plant.
9. Collects soil samples as needed.
10. Supports in trucking of agronomy products to customers and Central Valley Ag
11. Helps in the operations of liquid and dry plant.
12. Provides support in monitoring inventories of bulk tanks.
13. Assists in the physical inventories of agronomy products.
14. Provides assistance in the handling of customer complaints.
15. Helps with sales efforts.
16. Assists in the maintenance of buildings, equipment and vehicles, including
17. Provides assistance in office operations.
18. Provides excellent customer service and customer relations.
19. Works with supervisor and co-workers to keep errors to a minimum.
20. Ensures paperwork is filled out timely and accurately.
21. Comply with current Central Valley Ag credit policies.
22. Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
23. Assists other divisions and locations as needed.
24. Performs other duties as assigned.
• General mechanical ability required.
• Integrity and good judgment skills required.
• Excellent customer service skills required.
• Must be a quick learner and have the ability to multi-task.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• One to three months’ related experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience preferred.