If you have experience operating large machinery, attention to detail, and are interested in helping farmers grow the best crops possible, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for a Custom Applicator that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers spray their fields. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Applies crop production inputs to fields and growing crops according to recommended rates, procedures, and following all pesticide labels.
- Records application data according to regulations and standards.
- Sets up material handling, blending, storage, transport and application equipment for blending and delivery of products.
- Blends products according to recommended rates and procedures.
- Check out this video to learn more: https://vimeo.com/240178925
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- High School Diploma, eagerness to learn, passion and motivation for meeting goals
- Must have the ability to obtain, all required pesticide or fertilizer applicator licenses or certifications in states where crop production inputs are applied
- A knack for relationship building and problem-solving
- Must be a team-player through and through!
- Ability to work with extreme noise and weather conditions (hot, cold, wet, etc.)
- Ability to work in areas that contain dust, fumes, chemicals, and electrical hazards, requiring utilization of appropriate safety measures
- Ability to work at varying heights and lift 51 – 70 lbs.
- CDL with satisfactory driving record
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that give back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
- Possible training opportunities with an applicator simulator
- Learn more here: http://bit.ly/2x0Lbn9
- We enjoy access to in-house training and leadership development opportunities
- We ensure that employee health and wellness matters to us!
- We offer a robust benefits package including a company funded pension, 401(k) and generous PTO.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.