As an Application Developer Intern, your assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Work in a team environment on a wide variety of software applications and components.
- Solve issues by researching and diagnosing mission-critical systems.
- Design and develop software. This will include all aspects of the development lifecycle, including developing, testing, creating deployment pipelines, as well as deploying your software to various systems.
- Practice agile software engineering and scrum development process.
- Utilize CHS IT development standards and our software development life cycle.
- Obtain SAP specific techniques such as ABAP/Web Dynpro/SAPUI5 knowledge.
- Learn business process from SAP products.
- Understand SAP’s development environment and related technologies and have detailed technical understanding in the subject area.
- Help drive success as we migrate from older technologies, to newer capabilities using .NET core, Angular and advanced CSS.
- Excellent performer in the internship has a great chance to be converted to internal employee
- If you do not have experience with tabletop football & dart, you will have to learn that on-the-job
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Information Management, Computer Science or similar degree program at an accredited institution.
Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- Familiar with popular web technologies such as jQuery, D3, Web Service, JSON, OData, etc.
- Familiar with at least one commercial DBMS with solid SQL skills
- Good understanding of OO principle and popular software design patterns
- Basic understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning software such as SAP, JD Edwards etc
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Be able to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast
- Good teamwork spirit and communication skills
- Fluent communication in English (both written and verbal)
- Flexibility and openness for new challenges and tasks
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong motivation to learn, teach and grow.
- Can work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Critical thinker with a passion for customers, engineering and product quality.
- Previous internship in commercial software development is preferred
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera