CHS has an exciting opportunity for a college student to join our Information Technology team. We are looking for Application Developer Interns who want to make an impact in IT. This internship is an opportunity to develop your business and technology skills, work on real world projects, learn from experienced IT professionals, and build your network. CHS has a variety of great opportunities – whether your interest is coding, Enterprise Resource Planning software such as SAP, Big Data, the Internet of Things (IoT), to name a few.
As an Application Developer Intern, your assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Work in a team environment on a wide variety of software applications and components.
- Rotate through various development and support teams, to gain a broad level of experience in many aspects of Information Technology.
- Solve issues by researching and diagnosing mission-critical systems and applications using a variety of languages and technologies, both modern and legacy.
- Design and develop software. This will include all aspects of the development lifecycle, including developing, testing, creating deployment pipelines, as well as deploying your software to various systems.
- Work in an Agile team environment. You’ll work with senior resources to determine appropriate deadlines and self-manage to complete your assigned tasks.
- Utilize CHS IT development standards and our software development life cycle.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Information Management, Computer Science or similar degree program at an accredited institution.
Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- Experience with various programming languages, such as C#, C/C++ or Java.
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC Technology.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Transact (T-SQL) statements/
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong motivation to learn, teach and grow
- Can work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Critical thinker with a passion for customers, engineering and product quality
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera