The primary responsibilities of this role, APC Business Architect Intern, are to:
- Collaborate and communicate with various stakeholders as part of gathering business requirements that would then be converted into business capabilities and scope;
- Analyze Breeding business process flows, goals and objectives and come up with digital solutions;
- Use MS Visio/MS Excel, assist in product design/mapping, plan, prioritize and make recommendations for improvements;
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems;
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations;
- Participate in digital strategic alignment, problem solving and coordination of efforts between various business units;
- Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks on a regular cadence;
- Partner with business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions and process improvements to meet business needs;
- Have campus engagement with fellow students.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled at the University of Illinois-Champaign Urbana pursuing an M.S. or Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Business, Natural Resources Management or a related field of study;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact with team members at various levels in a professional manner, contribute ideas and seek resolution to issues that may arise;
- Demonstrated problem solving, planning and time management skills;
- Capability to learn quickly and a willingness to ask questions;
- Able to work 10-20 hours per week if interning during the semester;
- Able to work 40 hours per week if interning during the summer.
- Experience with Life Cycle Analysis;
- Understanding of customer perceptions around sustainability.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.