- Manage P&L for an assigned territory.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to assist, advise and develop supply economics and strategies in region.
- Forecast supply requirements by month and annual basis.
- Increase sales and margins by prospecting new customers and executing sales programs.
- Facilitate positive long-term relationships with suppliers and customers to create long term repeat business.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with current and potential customers, vendors and internal staff.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts and proposals to ensure successful transactions.
- Create, develop and execute innovative sales & marketing strategies that capture maximum value.
- Collaborate with other CHS divisions to leverage business relationships, growing the CHS enterprise.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or equivilant
- 5 plus years sales experience
Preferred Qualifications: (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with:
- Selling concepts, products and programs to a diverse customer base.
- Negotiating win-win business solutions.
- Managing risk for commodity or energy products.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.