Landus Cooperative is currently seeking an Agronomy Sales Intern! Do you have a passion for agriculture and working with others? Then come join our team!
We are currently seeking a motivated individual who can assist the Field Sales Agronomist in sales, customer service, and sound agronomic advice to our members. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and an engaging internship geared for your success!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
• Learn how to build customer relationships and how to identify the different ways to approach customers successfully
• Help promote and build the Landus brand across our company.
oInvolves test plot planting, monitoring, maintaining.
• Learn and understand Landus agronomy offerings involving seed, chemistry, and technology and how to position those products on farm.
• Evaluate Landus product offerings throughout the season, could involve sales competitions and projects.
• Aid FSA in follow up sales calls, involves digging plants, scouting fields and sending scouting reports to growers.
• Utilize precision ag technology to learn and execute tissue sampling, soil testing, utilize satellite imagery to drive management decisions.
• Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
• Must be able to move/lift up to 50 pounds; occasionally up to 100 pounds.
• Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year post-secondary program.
• Good computer skills.
• Understand the seasonality of an agricultural cooperative and the in-season time commitment.
• Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
• Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
• Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
• Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
• Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled