Welcome to SeaAgri Solutions! We are a small and growing family owned company based in Atlanta, GA. We have an amazing opportunity for the right individual to sell SEA-90, a Sea Solid trace mineral supplement used by farmers and ranchers worldwide to improve the health and productivity of their land and livestock.
We are looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. In this role you will be traveling approximately 25% of the time providing complete and appropriate solutions to customers in the agricultural and livestock industries to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. We have our employees working virtually and that the successful candidate will be able to work from home.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience with a base plus commission. Total Compensation is unlimited based on performance.
What you will be doing
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
This job is for you if you have
- Proven work experience as a sales representative, territory sales manager, or account manager in the agricultural industry.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- High motivation and are target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent – a field related to agriculture is a plus, which could include animal science, agronomy, plant science, agricultural technology