Agriculture Equipment Valuation Specialist
Our Used Equipment Evaluator will analyze retail and wholesale market data. This position will help determine the allowance values for potential Ag equipment trade in. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, quantitative and communication skills.
- Develop strategies with Used Complete Goods Sales Manager to monitor regional market trends including pricing data, inventory data, and auction results.
- Develop and apply consistent approach for Used Equipment allowances
- Produce and monitor used equipment trade allowance guides for commodity items
- Work with new and used sales managers annually to review and determine pricing strategies for the upcoming year.
- Deliver consistent, data-based evaluations to all Sales Representatives
- Review used equipment evaluations from Sales Representative and respond with allowance values
- Prioritize evaluations according to response time requirements
- Document given trade allowance values in AHW system for sales managers
- Document Sales Manager approved variances from trade allowance values as needed
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to company safety programs at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with agriculture and/or other heavy equipment
- Ability to speak effectively one-on-one and within a group
- In depth understanding of John Deere and competitive products
- Familiar with online sources of used equipment market data
- Familiar with statistical analytic applications and market research practices preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in data analysis, business, marketing or equivalent experience