Welcome to GreenMark Equipment Inc. We are a 15 location John Deere dealership network in South Western Michigan and Northern Indiana. We have been providing sales and service to farmers, commercial business, large property owners and homeowners. GreenMark Equipment, Inc. has been built on quality products, competent employees, quality service and competitive prices.
We’re Hiring an Ag Equipment Sales Representative for our Plymouth, IN location. You will be focused on promoting and selling our agricultural line of light and heavy farm equipment in an established territory around our store location (no overnight travel, local sales). You will be responsible for new business development and account management of current customers.
This job might be for you if you:
- Have 2-3+ years’ agricultural sales experience ideally in either seed, inputs, equipment, or agronomy
- Are highly driven and comfortable learning and understanding the mechanics of farm equipment
- Are a strong communicator that monitors effective processes to ensure customer satisfaction
Why GreenMark? We offer an excellent work environment, company vehicle, phone, competitive wages along with industry leading benefit plan including health, dental, and matching 401k. If you are looking for a company committed to your growth, we invite you to consider a career with us!
What you will be doing:
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment that could be potentially sold by the dealership
- Represents the company for the sale of farm machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Maintains assigned company vehicles and equipment
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer’s business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- May maintain current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes