Dawson Tire & Wheel is North America’s premier supplier of wheels and assemblies for the agriculture industry including application on center pivots, tractors, grain carts, sprayers, combines, forage harvesters and more. We’re family-owned and developed this company over twenty years ago out of strong need to serve the market. Today, we have four locations in the US and Canada and growing. Our mission is Helping People Grow, which not only included a focus on helping our customers grow, but also our valuable team.
We’re hiring for a full-time Inside Sales Representative/Product Specialist for our Holly, MI location (potential for remote for the ideal candidate background). You would be both prospecting customers remotely as well as developing quotes for both your leads and outside sales reps. You would also be the technical product expert to answer questions on specs and application use. Enjoy interacting with the customer during the sale process and work towards developing those long-term relationships. This role is and inside sales with no travel besides occasional travel to the headquarters in Gothenburg, NE.
We Offer a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, up to $200 in company clothing and PTO.
Right role for you if
- You have strong agricultural equipment and/or farming knowledge (required)
- You have prior experience in sales and/or product specialist roles
- You are extremely detail oriented and are willing to jump in to assist in all areas of the sales process
- Ability to manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
The work you would be focused on
- Hitting individual contact, sales and quote goals
- Working with outside sales rep to complete quotes for customers when rep is on the road
- Being the in-house contact for outside reps for any product knowledge needs
- Taking inbound calls from customers
- Communicating with customers to determine needs
- Ensuring quotes returned to customers in a timely manner & accurately (2 hours or less)
- Entering detailed notes from each call into the CRM
- Keeping informed of new technology, market conditions and competitive activities
- Reviewing industry periodicals, catalogs and data books, etc.
- Using internet to research customer and vendor websites, changes in industry, research and development initiatives, etc.