Who we are:
Plevna Implement Company Inc. is a family-owned, full-line AGCO-Massey Ferguson farm equipment
dealership providing superior farm – agriculture machinery sales and service support. We are headquartered just outside of Kokomo in the town of Plevna, Indiana.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced Field Service Technician to complete in-shop and field repairs on farm machinery for our Nappanee location. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, pursues the completion of tasks efficiently and with a concern for quality.
What we offer:
An excellent work environment, competitive wages, benefits including paid time-off, health,
dental and vision insurance, profit sharing and matching 401k.
What you will be doing:
• Perform and pursue diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on farm machinery
• Work directly with customers in order to communicate repairs made, share available products and
services to meet their needs, and provide instruction on Ag equipment and technology
• Pre-deliver/set-up newly retailed farm machinery as suggested in each service sales requisition and or direction from the Service Manager
• Maintain company vehicle, tools, and equipment
• Complete service reports, order parts, and maintain clear customer records
• Assist customers and provide top notch customer service at all times
• Attend applicable training events/seminars
• Follow all safety rules and regulations
This job might be for you if you have:
• Technical degree in Mechanics, Diesel Technology, or the equivalent experience in servicing
agricultural equipment, farming equipment, heavy equipment, etc.
• Ability to work flexible hours during peak seasons
• Ability to work independently, are a dedicated self-starter and drive position productivity without the need for direct, constant supervision
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to coordinate with multiple parties to meet deadlines
under specific timeframes