Who we are:
Plevna Implement Company Inc. is a family-owned, full-line AGCO-Massey Ferguson farm equipment dealership providing superior farm – agriculture machinery sales and service support. We are headquartered just outside of Kokomo in the town of Plevna, Indiana. Learn more about us at www.plevnaimplement.com
We’re Hiring an Agriculture & Construction Equipment Sales Representative to represent our Kokomo Indiana location. You will be responsible for sales and account management of new and current clients. You will be assigned an established territory of 5+ counties with the opportunity to represent a diverse equipment line to current and prospective clients. The successful candidate for this position will have a strong customer focus and relationship building sales experience and approach. Your main focus is on agricultural equipment along with our construction line.
You may live anywhere within the territory working from home and traveling throughout the territory with the expectations to be present in the Kokomo office a couple days a week.
Main Territory – Howard, Tipton, Hamilton, Boone and Clinton with a secondary focus on Hendricks, Marion and Hancock.
• Work closely with customers in understanding equipment needs.
• Analyze sales opportunities, solve customer problems, and participate in sales promotions.
• Maintain current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment.
• Monitor competitive activity and products.
• Negotiate terms and conditions.
• Conduct new equipment field demonstrations.
• Maintain current knowledge of financing options for new and used equipment.
• Attend sales training, sales meetings, events and seminars.
• Promote the value and capabilities of our Parts and Service operations.
This job might be for you if you:
- Have 2-3+ years’ sales experience ideally in either agriculture, construction, lawn & garden equipment, agronomy or heavy equipment
- Have knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment and farming or operational practices
- Are highly driven and comfortable learning and understanding the mechanics of farm equipment
- Are a strong communicator that monitors effective processes to ensure customer satisfaction
What we offer:
An excellent work environment, competitive wages(base, commission, bonus), company vehicle, benefits including paid time-off, health, dental and vision insurance, profit sharing and matching 401k.