Your tasks and responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this role, Ag Business Analyst Intern, are to:
- Research and recommend improved sustainability practices.
- New product evaluation, integration, and/or assessment and measurement of environmental benefits and impact.
- Campus engagement with fellow students.
- Project management
- Collaborate closely with team members (onsite and remote).
- Interns in previous roles have completed projects such as Precision Ag Business Analysts, Environmental Engineers, Project Managers, Communications Analysts and more.
- Internship opportunities for this assignment include Spring/Summer of 2020.
Who you are Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Current enrollment at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Pursuing a B.S. (junior/senior standing), M.S. or PhD in Environmental Engineering, Business, Natural Resources Management, or a related field of study.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with team members at various levels in a professional manner, contribute ideas, and seek resolution to issues that may arise.
- Demonstrated problem solving, planning and time management skills.
- Capability to learn quickly and a willingness to ask questions.
- Able to work 10-20 hours per week if interning during the semester; able to work 40 hours per week if interning during the summer.
- Experience with Life Cycle Analysis
- Understanding of customer perceptions around sustainability
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.