The primary responsibilities of this role, Agriculture Business Analyst Intern – UIUC, are to:
- Research and recommend improved sustainability practices;
- Work in new product evaluation, integration and/or assessment and measurement of environmental benefits and impact;
- Demonstrate campus engagement with fellow students;
- Work in Project management.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Must be currently enrolled at the University of Illinois-Champaign Urbana pursuing a Master”s degree or Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering, Business, Natural Resources Management or a related field of study;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact with team members at various levels in a professional manner, contribute ideas and seek resolution to issues that may arise;
- Demonstrated problem solving, planning and time management skills;
- Capability to learn quickly and a willingness to ask questions;
- Able to work 10-20 hours per week if interning during the semester;
- Able to work 40 hours per week if interning during the summer.
- Experience with Life Cycle Analysis;
- Understanding of customer perceptions around sustainability.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.