We are excited for you to apply for our Agricultural Loan Officer position in Concord, MI. You will be part of a tremendous team that focuses on doing the right thing for our customers. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing a $35-$40 million portfolio. Networking, sales calls, and developing relationships are only some activities you will be expected to participate in to grow your portfolio. You must have a proven record of building relationships with key influencers in addition to experience in the mortgage or financial services industry. You will be required to develop and maintain a significant professional presence throughout the local community in addition to making formal presentations to various local and regional groups.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
Our $8.5 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country
This position requires…
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in the agribusiness/farming industry or agricultural credit.
- Knowledge of loan products and services and credit operations.
- Knowledge of farm production methods and products.
- A general understanding of farm business management, finance, and macroeconomics.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships is preferred.
- Knowledge of financial conditions of clients and the industry trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis is preferred.
- Registration in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is required.
Here's What We Can Offer You…
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- Student debt repayment program
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness program