Apply for this Internship if you would like to work in the
Moorhead MN and Hillsboro ND Districts
American Crystal Sugar Company offers an environment that will expose an Intern to a variety of agriculture related situations, as well as experience in a business setting. The focus of this internship will be to learn and understand the job responsibilities of an Agriculturist position at American Crystal Sugar Company. The following list highlights some of the advantages offered to an American Crystal Sugar Intern.
* Summer business hours are typically Monday through Friday, 7:00 A.M. – 3:30 P.M. Some flexibility can be allowed with advance notice.
* Average 40 hours per week during the summer
* American Crystal Sugar Company believes the Intern’s schooling comes first and is willing to adjust the work schedule for school purposes.
* Paid time off is earned based on average hours worked per week.
* Example: If the average is 8 hours worked per day, then 8 hours of vacation time is earned per each month worked.
* Holiday pay is earned based on the average hours worked per week.
* Most internships require the student to pay for internship credits/fees. American Crystal Sugar Company will pay this fee for the student intern.
Other Important Facts
* On the job training.
* There is always someone available to assist with problems and/or decisions.
This Internship is to be offered to individuals who have completed their sophomore year of schooling.
An Equal Opportunity Employer