COMPANY: Gold Star FS
HIRING MANAGER: Lauren Johnson
LOCATION: Cambridge, IL
PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
Trains and assists with general Accounting functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
May train and assist with:
- Account reconciliation and balancing
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports
- Budget planning
- Audit preparation
- Inventory counts
- Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing an Accounting or Finance Degree, in good academic standing at the time the internship begins.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to travel independently and overnight when necessary.