- Compile accurate monthly financial statements for the operations management team.
- Compile monthly management reports using Insight, JDE 9.0 and other tools.
- Process monthly journal entries and multiple balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review and analyze the balance sheet, income statement and operating expenses for any variances.
- Work with internal and external auditors in assisting them on SOX controls and annual audit.
- Review balance sheet support so that it is in conformity to SOX and CHS policies.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities and documentation projects.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3 plus years of accounting experience
- Understand GAAP – Generally Accepted Accounting Practices
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- JD Edwards accounting software
- Experience with BI
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.