With over 45 plant across North America, the Norwich, NY, plant is a part of our FI&A division. We feel good about our products that make our food taste better. Our employees care – about their community, their team and the results we create every day. If you’re looking for a manufacturing facility where you can build a career and have fun while you do it, we might be the team for you!
The 3rd Shift Production Supervisor is fundamental to our team. You’ll be overseeing the production function, with 14 direct reports. This is key to our success, and so are you.
Are coaching and developing employees something you’re passionate about? Do you have an eye for process efficiencies and continuous improvement? This is key to our success, and so are you! You’ll collaborate with other teams, coordinating production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control departments to achieve sustained and improved efficiencies. We strongly believe in “Safety First, Quality Always” for our employees, products, and customers. If this is something you feel passionate about, ensuring all employees uphold our quality and food safety procedures and policies, this may be the next great opportunity for you!
This role also requires attention to detail while completing daily tasks such as scheduling, reporting, and conducting regular visual line checks to insure proper dating, labeling, and packaging.
If you're up for the challenge and have the following qualifications and background, please apply:
- Do you have a flexible schedule and enjoy working 3rd Shift? Hours are 11:15pm – 7:45am Sunday through Thursday
- Is your passion leading team members to achieve production targets in a safe and efficient manner? If you have at least 5+ years leading a production team, then we need you!
- Is the best still not good enough? If continuous improvement for safety, quality, cost and customer service goals keep you up at night then apply now.
- Do you have experience analyzing work order to estimate employee hours, as well as creating equipment operating schedules?
- Do you have experience tracking and reporting on production KPI’s?
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred; if no degree, minimum 5 years of experience in a Production Supervisor role
- 3-5+ years of Food/beverage or pharma manufacturing experience is required