- Comply with all company safety policies for Ag Partners.
- Provides above average customer service.
- Operate control room/scale in feed mill setting providing sound technical ability.
- Receive feed ingredients and transfer to appropriate bins.
- Fill feed orders on a daily basis, ensuring quality and satisfactory for customer base.
- Documentation of maintenance according to OSHA Standards.
- Assist with the performance of daily maintenance checks on all running equipment.
- Comply with all company housekeeping standards.
- Make minor improvements on equipment and facilities, as needed.
- Assist with other locations, as needed.
- Must be an energetic team player with a positive attitude.
- Shift operates 3:00 PM – 11:00 PM
- Job requires standing for most of the shift.
- Stooping, bending, climbing exposure to heights, exposure to heat and cold may also be involved.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. from the floor to minimum height of 36″.
- Work overtime as required.
- Ability to work in a dust-filled environment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- May require a Class a CDL or be willing to obtain
EDUCATION: Production, Agricultural, or Electrical Experience Preferred
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Ellsworth Based)