Agronomy Internship – Level I:
- Designed for Freshman and Sophomore level students enrolled in post-secondary education
- Promote the sales of all Innovative Ag Services products and programs
- Scout assigned producer fields providing written feedback to primary agronomist and producer
- Communicate on a regular basis with sales and location team members
- Assist with in-season seed and Precision Ag activities as assigned
- Submit weekly reports of contacts made and customer/competitor activity
- Participate in planned training and agronomy coordination meetings
- Report and work with agronomist and location managers to quickly resolve any concerns/complaints brought forward by current/prospective customers
Agronomy Internship – Level II:
- Designed for Junior & Senior level students enrolled in post-secondary education
- In addition to completing tasks assigned in Agronomy Level I, Level II interns will also gain knowledge and develop skills and work habits by working alongside Agronomy Sales Advisors and experience real world, on the job training within the field of agriculture. Level II interns will also be given the opportunity to promote the sales of all Innovative Ag Services products and programs.
Preferred Majors: Agronomy and Crop Science or related field of study
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Computer skills including Word and Excel.
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently.
- Ability to communicate information or ideas effectively in written or oral form.
- Ability to organize, effectively manage change, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Class A or B CDL with hazmat endorsement, seasonal CDL preferred
Physical Requirements/Environmental Adaptability:
- Agricultural Environment – Possible exposure to seasonal weather, outdoor conditions, and agriculture products.
- Personal Protective Equipment may be required for some tasks.