The ARC Internship Program is sponsored by Gardner & Gardner Communications and through a grant from the ARC Foundation.
Key Information about the Internship Program
The ARC Foundation has an internship program for college students having completed at least one year of undergraduate work. Under this unique arrangement, ARC is partnering with Charleston|Orwig to coordinate the internship program.
- The intern will work as a public relations intern at Charleston|Orwig in Hartland, Wisconsin.
- Internship is worth a total of $5,000 — $4,000 stipend and $1,000 to be used to attend the annual professional development meeting of ARC – to be held June 23- 25, 2020 in Richmond, Virginia.
- The intern will spend 90% of his/her time on Charleston|Orwig projects and 10% to support and attend the ARC annual meeting.
- The internship will be 10-12 weeks long.
- Student intern applications close February 21, 2020. The intern will be selected by March 30.
- Intern will be chosen by representatives from the hosting organization, along with a representative of Gardner & Gardner Communications.