Jobs In Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

QA Technician Microbiological Lab (1 year Contract)

At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and […]

Continuous Improvement/Technology Manager

At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and […]

FSQR Lead/Lab Specialist – Saskatoon, SK

Position Purpose This role is responsible for quality assurance/control and R&D lab analysis as 60% of the role; this role will help ensure lab practices are aligned with other global labs. Food Safety onsite management makes up the other 40% of the role. This role will require strong problem solving skills, the ability to lead […]

We're sorry, there are currently no jobs listed in this location.