Technical Product Support Specialist (TPS)
The Technical Product Support Specialist is responsible for providing excellent technical support for Climate FieldView Platform Products via email and phone to users. The primary role is ensuring the customer has a successful year-long experience with Climate FieldView Platform. In collaboration with Product teams and Engineering teams, they are involved with the product development process for our new products, specifically supporting Alpha, Beta, and Pre-Commercial product testing for hardware and software products. They also are present at in field trainings, participate at trade shows, and help create technical publications.
What You Will Do:
• Field calls from growers and dealers on technical support questions. These calls will include support requests for installation, in-field operation, and in-field breakdowns.
• Respond to inquiries and call-back requests placed on the online ticket system.
• Initiate an on-site service call when the issue has progressed past the abilities of the local dealer and remote support is no longer an acceptable option.
• Communicate issues and future needs to the Product team for current and future products.
• In collaboration with Product Teams, support the new product development, process for new product testing to help ensure a successful product launch.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and others to generate and edit content for technical publications including operator and installation manuals, technical and service bulletins, knowledge base articles, and product instructions.
• Participate at regional and national trade shows.
What You Offer:
• Bachelors in Agricultural Studies, Computer Science, Business, Agronomy or related field
• 3 years of work experience required