Landing your dream job is a great accomplishment, but how do you get your foot in the door and land that interview? Your resume is the first step. Follow these 5 tips to make your resume unbeatable.
- Stick to traditional font and avoid anything fancy. Times New Roman, 12 point size, is ideal.
- List your most recent job first and work backwards.
- Get rid of the fluff. Objectives and summaries are not needed. Employers want to be able to find the important information quickly and easily.
- List your accomplishments. For each work experience entry, make sure to list some of your accomplishments in that position.
- Keep it simple. List only the tasks related to the position you’re applying to.
Looking for more tips and resources? Check out the Ag News and Tools page at AgHires.com!