Everything from filling out applications to going through the interview process, searching for a job can be a long, frustrating task. Some times it helps just to laugh, so we found 10 memes almost any job seeker can relate to.
1. Find your ideal job, but it was filled before you could even apply? Don’t worry, AgHires posts new jobs everyday.
2. Sometimes when you’re heavy into the job search, you feel a lot like Oprah. Did you know by creating an AgHires profile you can easily track what jobs you’ve applied to and where you are in the process? Why not create an account today?
3. Sometimes it’s frustrating when you’re just starting out and you can’t find a job without experience. Keep looking there are ways to get relevant experience, like getting an internship.
4. It’s not always searching for a job that’s frustrating. Some times it’s the job posting that doesn’t give you any information.
5. They want a resume and you have to fill out an application? Talk about time consuming, but don’t skip out on the application if you really think the job will be a good fit. It could truly be your dream job.
6. You always want to look good for your interview. 😉
7. You look good and you killed the interview. 💯
8. Sometime you just don’t know what to say. Need some interview help? Check out our career tips!
9. Waiting for the call back can be the worst. Find out what to do after the interview to help minimize the anxiety.
To get more tips and resources, check out the Ag News and Tools page at AgHires.com!